RETRO/ALTERNATIVE • RASCAL SERIES • MONSTA SERIES • GROVELERS • SHORTBOARDS • GUNS • FUNNERS • LONGBOARDS • CONCEPT • QUIVERS
Order your next Proctor board in Hydroflex Technology. Just ask for it during order process
THE TECHNOLOGY IS BASED ON 3 TECHNICAL EVOLUTIONS
- A stringerless flexible board construction: The stringerless design delivers optimal flex characteristics. The patented structure provides outstanding strength omitting the need for additional stabilizing elements.
- 3-Dimensional Glassing: The conventional two-dimensional adhesion surface is replaced by a 3-dimensional bonding structure, thus multiplying the bonding surface and strength between resin, cloth and core. The patented lamination process avoids delamination by anchoring the laminate into the foam core like tree roots in the ground.
- A chargeable blank retains its shape under load: Flex characteristics are steplessly adjustable by changing internal pressure and can be fine tuned according to surfer and wave conditions. The shape will absolutely retain its geometry and precision even under heaviest load.
3. 3-DIMENSIONAL GLASSING
4. SUPERCHARGER EPS FOAM
• Superior performance and responsiveness
• Exceptional wave curve / face / surface adaption
• The optimal application of internal force vectors guarantees maximal reset momentum
• Optimal flexibility and acceleration
• Highly resistant to dents and dings without feeling rigid or hard
• High strength to weight ratio, no delamination, less breaks and buckles
• Completely customizable shapes and glassing
• Easy to fix and recyclable
DIFFERENT FLEX LEVELS
1 – 3 psi
Dampening: For very choppy conditions
3 – 4,5 psi
For average surf conditions /
4,5 – 6 psi
For very glassy conditions /
Exceeding rated pressure can damage or even destroy your board!
The original Hydroflex pump is equipped with a custom pressure gauge and is included with the board for no extra charge.
To setup an appointment to detail your custom Proctor Hydroflex board with Todd fill out the form below